Sitaram To All,
“ LOHITAM RATHAM ARUDHAM, SARVA LOKA PITA MAHAM.
MAHA PAAPA HARAM DEVAM, TAM SURYAM PRANAMAAM YAHAM.”

   It is my belief that human beings can create heaven on earth, based on the state of their minds, their intensions and actions. Even time (which is relative and dependent) will cease to exist or can be reversed when one experiences pure divine bliss.

   The selfless contribution, unity, love and dedication of all the devotees at Surya Dhaam reinforces my belief. It also gives me the impetus and strength to move ahead. I ask myself, how can I be tired when those around me remain full of energy, hope and enthusiasm.

   In the sports arena, there is a belief that if the team is doing well you should not say anything in event you jinx their success or winning streak. This has come about simply because you don’t want to let the players develop a sense of pride in their success. Because as soon as the player develops this pride then it blurs his vision and affects his performance.

   Be that as it may, I would like to congratulate all the players of our team and ask that you continue to play your hearts out not for yourself but simply for the team. Remember the captain of our team is PRABHAKARA. Let every action be a team action.

   Why am I writing all of this you may ask. My simple response is it is a beautiful Monday morning, I am alive to experience it, I am surrounded by the best human beings in the world and I owe all of this to the Supreme Lord. Therefore, I feel like telling HIM that. I don’t know of any other way to communicate with HIM except through his helpers – you.

Please pass my message to the magnificent Master of us all SURYA BHAGWAN.
Thanks to ALL.
Pt. Ram Hardowar /Guruji

9 comments:

    On June 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM Gaitri Bisessar said...

    Jai Sitaram, Guruji,

    I must have done immense good in my previous births to be associated with this team and most of all to be your chela.
    May our divine lord continue to bless you with infinite strength and wisdom.
    Have a fabulous day Guruji!

     
    On June 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM Roshan Shivcharran said...

    How can a team deviate from it's game when the coach himself has manifested from the supreme. Guruji your constant pour of love gives us the sense of direction and makes us understand our purpose. May God’s blessings be with you forever.

     
    On June 1, 2009 at 11:25 AM Urmilla Singh said...

    Seetaram Panditji,
    Today is the first of the month, after reading your message, I have energy to burn and my mind is flowing with creativity.
    My boss would like me to get this message everyday, but I do not think my co-workers would, because I'll be creating work for them.
    I am going to print it and put it on my wall next to Lord Shiva's picture so I will read it every morning and earn my pay.

    Thanks for the message and Seetaram.

     
    On June 1, 2009 at 11:25 AM NadiraJi said...

    WOW!!!
    This should be one of those chain letters I get so often. So, let's pass this one to all those who believe in our Supreme Lord. Jai Shri Ram.

     
    On June 1, 2009 at 1:45 PM Anonymous said...

    Panditiji, YOU are an inspiration to all of us. Even though I am not at mandir alot, I continue to keep update with SSNM via the website, e-mails and now SVG. Your lectures and readings continue to inspire all. May Lord Shiva bless you always.
    Cecelia

     

    Words like these from the lips of our most revered Guruji only leave me speechless. How can one begin to think he or she is working, when the true inspiration is coming from the Lord himself who has manifested himself in you Guruji? He is with us, guiding us at all times through you. Because of your wonderful leadership and your guidance and the love you give to all, we are able to serve and keep our dharma alive. Jai Gurudev.

     

    NICE!

     

    Seeta Ram Panditji,
    Reading your message give me the energy to carry out my day. I've learnt so much from you and the SSNM family that it ache when I can get there. May Lord Shiva bless you to continue doing what you are doing and give us the ability to listen, hear and follow.
    SaraswattieN

     

    Seeta Ram Guruji. I think you are the best Lord Krishna on earth in human form and I've learnt so much from you that my heart ache for more. I am looking forward to learn alot more. I love you and thank you for being you.

    Nandanie N.